A photo luminescent material which emits a clear and visible glow when there is power failure. This material did not requrie battery- power or any other source for emission of the glow. In view of this, it is one hundred percent safe and does not involve any heat, flame, electric shocks or pollution. Upon exposure to light, natural or artificial, this photo luminescent material absorbs and store light energy and then absence of light, this captivated light is released to give off a luminous glow by non-toxic chemical. they have long life and no maintenance is required. It requires to external or internal wiring. When the lights go out, Safety Signs start glowing immediately and it becomes the best way to lead people out to safer places. It works without any power sources, and its extended afterglow period is long enough to lead people out safely.